Bond loan application with Monzi. Consider Monzi’s lender-finder service if you need to cover an upcoming rental bond. We may be able to match you with a lender potentially offering personal loans from $300 to $10,000.
What is a rental bond?
A rental bond is a security deposit you pay to the landlord. You get this bond returned to you at the end of the lease when you move out, as long as there are no breaches of contract, like damages to the property.
How do I make a bond loan application?
Applying with Monzi is so simple. After all, our intelligent system only asks for essential information. Here’s how you can apply for a smart loan today:
Bond loan application step one
Scroll up to the loan slider at the top of this page. Next, select the amount you’d like to apply for, as well as your ideal repayment terms. The loan slider presents examples of what your weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments might look like.
Bear in mind, the examples of repayments are just that – examples. In other words, the actual cost of your loan may vary to what is shown on the slider.
Finally, click Apply Now once you’re happy with your selection.
Our application takes you to the submission form. Moreover, we ask for a few pieces of information from you, including what you need the loan for (rental bond in this situation).
In addition, our system asks you to provide your online banking logins. By doing this, our system is able to digitally rip read-only PDF copies of your bank statements. Furthermore, we’re able to pass this information on to potential lenders.
Lastly, your work with Monzi is finished once you submit your application.
Once you submit your application, our system takes over. In a nutshell, we aim to pair your application with a potential lender. If you successfully match with a lender, they will perform their own assessment of your application before providing an outcome.
Lenders get in contact with a digital loan contract if they can make you an offer. It is important you read through your contract carefully before approving it.
How do I read my contract?
As we mention above, it is essential you read through your contract and understand everything before reaching a loan agreement. If you approve your contract and then realise you are unhappy with it, you may not be able to change it.
In particular, consider the following:
- Amount. Credit providers must lend money responsibly. As a result, lenders may not always be able to offer the amount you applied for on our site. Therefore, confirm you’re happy with the amount offered.
- Terms. Shorter repayment terms may save you money on interest, but your regular repayments will be higher. On the other hand, repayments will be lower on a longer term loan, but you will likely pay more in interest over the life of your loan.
- Interest. Make sure you understand what interest rate is applied to your loan.
- Fees & charges. Consider what upfront and ongoing fees are charged to your loan. In addition, understand what happens if you miss a payment.
Do not sign your contract if you do not understand everything included within. If you are unsure of anything, get in contact with your lender directly. They should be able to walk you through any and all aspects of your loan.
How long does a bond loan application take?
Monzi’s bond loan application is 100% online and paperwork free. Moreover, our system can digitally access a lot of the information we need. While we can’t make any guarantees, you may be able to submit an application within minutes.
From there, our system will get to work as soon as possible. You may receive an outcome within 60 minutes if you apply during normal business hours. Apply outside of these hours, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Finally, aim to provide all relevant information when you first apply. Otherwise, lenders may need to pause their assessment to chase up additional details.
I need help with my bond loan application
If you need a hand with any part of the application on our site, don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com. A member of our customer service team will be in touch and we’ll be happy to answer any and all questions you may have.
Remember, our customer service team needs their sleep too! So if you get in contact outside of our normal hours, there may be a delay. However, we’ll aim to respond as soon as we’re back in the office.
Will you credit check my bond loan application?
As the lender-finder, Monzi will not assess your application. However, if you pair with a lender, they may perform a credit check.
If you wish to access no credit check loans and nothing else, you may need to consider an alternative to our lender-finder service. After all, we have no control over the assessment of applications. Furthermore, there is no way to guarantee you being paired with a lender offering these loans.
Be aware, however, that the lenders on Monzi’s panel have been around the block. If you think your credit score is going to scare away a potential lender, think again. While approval is never guaranteed, lenders are potentially willing to offer bad credit loans to some borrowers.
In short, even if the lender does credit check your application, they also take into account your:
- financial habits
- repayment history with other lenders.
As you can see, your credit score is only one thing lenders consider. There is a myriad of factors that lenders assess.
When do I see my cash?
Lenders transfer your funds after you approve your contract. Transfer times, however, may vary. After all, there are a number of factors that affect when you receive your cash loan, including:
- Your bank. Who you bank with can also affect when you see your cash. After all, inter-bank transfer times may vary.
- Banking rounds. Certain lenders may have rounds of banking throughout the day where they process funds. Approve your contract after the final round of banking and you may only receive your funds the following business day.
- Operating hours. Lenders will have their own business hours. You may not receive your funds until the following business day if you approve your contract outside of these hours. This also holds true for weekends and public holidays.
Online bond loan application
Monzi’s lender-finder service is 100% online from start to finish. After all, we live in the digital age, just like you!
Having an online service allows us to help consumers from all over Australia access a potential lender. No matter where you live in Australia, jump on your computer or phone and get started with Monzi.
The table below shows a few examples of the types of loans past Monzi customers went on to be approved for:
|QLD bond loan||$1,200|
|NSW cash loan||$1,800|
|VIC bond loan||$2,000|
The above table is just a guide and may not reflect the loan you’re potentially offered.
Why was my application denied?
As the lender-finder, we do not assess your application. As a result, we cannot tell you why your application was denied ourselves. If, however, you get in contact with the lender that assessed your application, they may be able to fill you in.
In short, there are a myriad of possible reasons why your application was denied.
What kind of loans can I apply for?
Monzi works with a wide panel of lenders, potentially able to offer a variety of personal loans.
Depending on your objectives, you could potentially apply for:
- $300 to $2,000. Small unsecured personal loans with repayment terms of up to 12 months.
- $2,100 to $4,600. Medium secured personal loans with terms ranging between 13 and 24 months.
- $5,000 to $10,000. Large secured loans, also with terms between 13 and 24 months.
Should I attach security to my bond loan application?
Attaching a vehicle as security against your application may increase your chances of approval. There are, however, things to consider before applying. We’ll break down the pros and cons of a secured personal loan.
- May increase your chances of approval.
- You’re eligible for a bigger amount.
- Generally lower interest rate than unsecured loans.
- Secured loans only available over $2,000. This amount may be too high if you’re only looking to cover a rental bond.
- Run the risk of having your asset repossessed if you fail on your loan.
Ready to apply?
Keen to hear the jingling of your new set of keys? So are we! All applications happen online – simply scroll up to the loan slider to begin. From bond loan applications to rent arrears loans, Monzi might set you on the right path today.