Need a loan today? Apply with Monzi and we could match you with a lender ASAP. Forget spending half your day applying with different lenders.
I need a loan – can Monzi help?
If you’re looking for a loan online, Monzi might be able to speed the process up.
See, we’re not a lender. Instead, we’re a lender-finding service. Therefore, we make it our mission to pair you with a potential credit provider. Moreover, the lenders on our selection panel may be able to offer a wide selection of loan amounts and types.
While we’ll explore everything a little deeper in a moment, just know Monzi is here to help. We work with lenders potentially able to offer loans from $300 to $10,000. Don’t have a vehicle to use as security? No stress – lenders offer both secured and unsecured loans.
|Fast cash loan for bad credit||✓|
Why should I use Monzi?
Put simply, there are so many great reasons to use our website. In fact, past Monzi customers keep returning to our service because of how simple we try to make the process of finding cash loan lenders.
To give you more of an idea, however, we’ve listed some of Monzi’s more popular features below.
- Easy: Our site is super easy to use. Moreover, our system can digitally access a lot of the information we need, meaning applying is straightforward.
- Fast: If you apply during business hours, we’ll get to work trying to match you with a lender ASAP.
- Variety: There’s a wide range of potential lenders at your fingertips. $300 to $10,000 available; both secured and unsecured.
- Free: You read that right – Monzi is 100% free. Regardless of the outcome, you’ll never pay a cent.
How do you get a loan with bad credit?
While approval is never guaranteed, Monzi may be able to help!
At Monzi, we understand that a few financial mistakes in the past don’t paint the whole picture. In short, a bankruptcy from a few years ago shouldn’t dictate who you are today. Monzi aims to help consumers of any credit score.
Ready for more good news? The lenders we associate with share this belief.
Again, we can never guarantee you’ll be approved, but we can guarantee lenders will look at more than just your poor credit history. Specifically, lenders will also take into consideration your:
- spending habits
- repayment history.
I need a loan urgently
Have an urgent or emergency expense bearing down on you? Don’t stress and take a deep breath.
You can apply for a cash loan in minutes with Monzi. After all, our application is 100% online and paperwork free. Therefore, forget about rummaging through filing cabinets or dustbins for old bank statements.
From there, outcome times vary. If you apply during normal business hours though, we’ll try to get an outcome to you within 60 minutes.
Assessment times vary between lenders. However, you might receive an outcome within the hour or the next business day at the latest.
Personal loans Australia
Do you have a number of different expenses you need covering? A personal loan may be worth considering. After all, you can use these loans to pay for essentially any personal cost.
You may be able to apply for personal loans from $300 to $10,000 through Monzi’s lender finder. Moreover, lenders can offer secured and unsecured personal loans.
Monzi’s panel of lenders are potentially able to offer the following:
- Small personal loans are valued between $300 to $2,000 and repaid over 12 months. These loans are unsecured.
- Medium personal loans can be applied for between $2,100 and $4,600 with repayment terms between 13 and 24 months. You will need to attach an asset like a car, caravan, motorbike or boat as security.
- Large personal loans are the biggest loans you can apply for. Specifically, these secured loans are valued between $5,000 and $10,000 and may have similar repayment terms to medium loans.
How can I get a $5,000 loan?
Looking for a large secured loan of $5,000 or more? Apply with Monzi and we might be able to match you with a possible lender in next to no time. To make everything easier, we’ll give you a step-by-step on how to apply.
- Use the loan slider to start your application. Select $5,000 and your ideal repayment terms and click apply now.
- Follow the instructions on each step of the submission form.
- After you submit your information, we try and match you with a lender.
- If you match with a lender, they first assess your application and get in contact if they can make an offer.
- Lenders send through a digital loan contract if approved.
- Lenders transfer funds after the borrower signs the contract.
I need a loan ASAP but have bad credit!
Poor credit doesn’t have to stand between you and quick access to your cash! In fact, Monzi works with lenders that prefer to consider your whole relationship with money – not just your credit rating.
So, if a few defaults or bankruptcy from your past has hung around like a bad smell, you may find it difficult to be approved for traditional finance. What do we mean by this? Well, as a rule, banks and credit unions are usually more sceptical of bad credit than alternative options. You may, as a result, find it difficult to secure a personal loan.
Monzi, on the other hand, works with lenders that may do things a little differently. So, instead of focusing just on your credit score, lenders will also take into account:
- How much income you regularly earn
- What your usual expenses are
- Your repayment history with other lenders
- Your spending and savings habits.
How much is a small personal loan?
Small personal loans are valued up to $2,000. With Monzi specifically, you can apply from $300 to $2,000.
Unfortunately, however, we cannot speak on behalf of other lenders. Therefore, we cannot tell you what to expect to repay. After all, lenders may vary in terms of what they charge.
It is worth noting, however, that Australian Law limits what lenders can legally charge for loans worth $2,000 and under. Specifically, lenders legally only charge the following:
- A maximum 20% establishment fee
- A maximum 4% monthly fee
- Government fee or charge
- Penalty fees and charges for missed payments etc.
So, while there is a maximum to what a lender can charge, some credit providers may charge less.
I need a payday loan
Payday lenders generally only offer small loans of up to $2,000. Lenders offering personal loans, on the other hand, are often also able to provide larger secured loans.
In addition, payday lenders may also only offer short repayment terms. Depending on the lender, you may be offered terms as short as 4 weeks.
While short repayment term may result in lower overall interest, it might not be for everybody. See, having to repay $2,000 plus rates and fees over 4 weeks may produce unmanageable regular repayments.
Finally, keep in mind that Monzi might not be able to match you with a payday lender. Instead, we’ll aim to first pair you with lenders offering personal loans.
I need a loan today!
If your fridge has broken down, you don’t need to spend the next week living off instant noodles. Making things happen quickly with a same day loan.
Applying with Monzi may only take a few minutes. If you apply during normal business hours, we could give you an outcome within the hour.
If Monzi matches you with a lender, processing speeds will be at the mercy of their assessment criteria. Consumers are then sent a digital loan contract contingent on approval.
Lenders transfer funds if you approve your contract. Keep in mind, you are under no obligation to approve anything you’re offered.
Want to access your loans quickly? Well, access to funds is dependent on:
- The lender’s banking rounds
- When you approve your contract
- Inter-bank transfer times.
If you need a cash loan today you may be able to find small unsecured personal loans for bad credit instant decision Australia.
What’s the best online loan company for bad credit?
It is impossible for us to say which company or loan product is the best. After all, who defines what the best is? In other words, the best option for one consumer may be completely different from another.
In short, nobody understands your unique situation better than yourself. Therefore, you may need to do a little research before answering this question.
To give you a better idea, we have listed below what may be worth considering when comparing lenders.
- Amount. Online lenders may vary wildly in what kind of loans they can offer. So, confirm the lender is able to offer the amount you’re looking for.
- Terms. Make sure lenders can offer you a long enough term to fully repay your loan.
- Repayments. Consider the lender’s costs page before applying. Moreover, see if you’re able to fit your repayments around your life with weekly, fortnightly or monthly deductions.
- Rates and fees. Obviously, the rates and fees associated with your loan will determine how much you pay in total.
- Speed. Certain lenders may be able to offer 60 second transfers, while others may take longer. Consider when you need your cash by.
I need a loan with easy repayments
Technically, we do not offer loans; however, our network of lenders do!
While we cannot guarantee the policy of every lender in our network, repayments are generally very straightforward.
Lenders will usually set a direct debit up from your account. Repayments are, as a result, deducted automatically.
Furthermore, you may be able to select a schedule that fits around your routine. For example, you may be able to choose between a weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
If, however, you can’t afford an upcoming repayment, get in contact with your lender ASAP. With enough notice, they might be able to reschedule or cancel your repayment for a contractual fee.
I lost my job! I can’t afford my loan anymore
If life has hit you with a major curveball, you may not be able to afford your repayments anymore. For example, losing your job or being badly injured may make your contractual repayments unmanageable.
Luckily, if you have a major change in circumstance, you are not without hope. Lenders have avenues in place to deal with cases of financial hardship.
To apply for hardship, get in contact with your lender directly. Once you let them know you’re applying for a hardship variation, you will be required to:
- Provide evidence of hardship; this may include bank statements, evidence of the termination of your employment etc.
- Lenders assess your claim.
- Lenders may offer a repayment plan if approved.
I need a loan but don’t have security
No vehicle to use as security? No dramas; there are still options available to you.
Unsecured loans are available up to $2,000. Moreover, you can use these loans to cover any personal expense you wish. From car repairs and fixing hail damage to holiday spending money – it’s all possible.
In addition, Monzi’s lender-finder service is 100% online. We can, as a result, try to help consumers from every part of Australia.
If you’re living in Canberra and looking for cash loans, we can try to help.
What happens after approval?
First lenders assess your application and send through a loan contract upon approval.
Remember, you are under no obligation to approve the contract offered to you. Therefore, it is important you read through your contract thoroughly. You’re free to walk away if you’re unhappy with anything.
Consider the following when reading your contract.
- Rates. You will be charged interest as a percentage of your principal.
- Fees. Lenders may charge establishment and ongoing fees for certain loans. Moreover, lenders may charge penalty fees for missed payments.
- Repayment terms. This is the amount of time you’re allowed to pay off your loan.
Why was I offered a different amount?
Lenders may not always be able to offer the exact amount you applied for on Monzi. This is simply because all credit providers in Australia must lend money according to strict guidelines.
The crux of guidelines is to prevent credit providers from offering unsuitable loan products. A loan may be considered unsuitable if:
- it doesn’t meet the borrower’s objectives and needs; or
- the borrower cannot afford the repayments without financial hardship.
As you can see, lenders cannot offer you a loan you cannot afford.
Obviously, the lender will not offer you a contract if you are in no financial position to repay a $10,000 loan. They may, however, be able to offer a reduced amount.
Need a hand?
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Consumers can reach us directly via email.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat with a member of our customer service team. In short, our team is happy to walk you through any and all questions you may have.
Just keep in mind, we are very limited in how much we can speak on behalf of individual lenders. So if you have a question about a specific lender in our network, you will need to get in touch with them directly.
Alternatively, head over to our FAQs page to see if the answers lie there.
Ready to apply?
Let’s do it! If you need money today, apply with Monzi.