Smart loans available from $2,100 to $15,000. Smart little loans approved online. Bad credit considered. No paperwork. Apply online now.
What are smart loans?
Smart loans are personal loans for today. What do we mean by that? Let’s explain.
If an Aussie needed money back in the day, their only option was to physically apply in a lender’s branch. Moreover, people needed to bring in actual copies of their bank statements and payslips.
Today’s smart loans, on the other hand, let you cut through all the hassle and rigmarole.
In short, you can apply for online loans from any internet-capable device. Moreover, you can digitally access your bank statements; the days of rummaging around in a filing cabinet are over. No paperwork loans are the way of the future. Lenders assess your application quickly and, if you’re approved, you may receive same day loans in your account.
What are smart little loans?
Smart little loans are unsecured loans valued from $2,100 to $2,000. These loans are, in certain situations, a handy way to cover a temporary cash shortfall. After all, you may get quick cash within hours if you’re approved. Learn more about boat loans here.
Generally, smart little loans are short term loans repaid over 12 months..
These loans are unsecured, meaning you do not need an asset to use as collateral. Unsecured loans are popular with many Aussies for this reason. However, unsecured loans pose a greater risk to lenders than secured loans, so they may come with higher rates and fees.
Get smart loans online through Monzi
Monzi makes it easy to access finance online. In fact, you may be able to apply in minutes. After all, our three-step process cuts through all the fuss and hassle.
Our system is able to digitally access most of the information our lenders need. Therefore, you don’t need to stress about finding physical copies of your bank statements. Simply apply with us and we should be able to do the rest.
We think we’re the best lender-finder service in Australia. In fact, we’ve already helped consumers from all over Australia match with a lender. Don’t believe us? Here are just a few examples of the loans past Monzi customers went on to be approved for:
|Smart loans Australia||Approved amount (AUD)||Location|
|Smart loans Fairfield||$2,200||✓|
The above figures do not necessarily reflect the loan you’re potentially offered.
What types of smart loans do we offer?
Technically, as a lender-finder service, we do not offer loans ourselves. Instead, we work with a large group of quality lenders that may be able to help. Moreover, these lenders may be able to offer three categories of loans:
- Small loans: $2,100 to $2,000 with 12 month repayment term
- Medium loans: $2,001 to $4,600 with 13 to 24 month repayment terms
- Large loans: $5,000 to $15,000 with 13 to 24 month repayment terms.
Personal loans can be used to cover essentially any personal expense, from green loans to car repairs.
Keep in mind, any loan over $2,000 will require security. Lenders may be able to accept the following assets as collateral:
What are smart cash loans?
Smart cash loans are loan products designed for today. In other words, you can apply online in minutes and potentially receive an outcome within the hour. In short, smart lenders offer fast and easy access to cash.
Furthermore, cash loans can be spent like cash. In other words, you can use your smart cash to cover essentially any personal cost. Moreover, with loans potentially available up to $15,000, Monzi may just be your one-stop-shop.
What is the best reason to give when applying for a personal loan?
We’ve been in the lender-finding game for a while now. Over that time, we’ve had people from all walks of life come through our site; reasons for applying are just as diverse.
In short, there is no right or wrong reason to apply for a loan. Despite this, you should only consider applying for a loan if:
- you have an important expense to cover;
- you are sure you can afford the regular repayments; and
- the loan will fulfil your needs and objectives.
We list some of the more common reasons for taking out a loan below:
It’s no wonder that we’ve had countless people apply for pool finance through our website. While approval is always subject to assessment, Monzi may pair you with a potential lender in minutes.
From organising removalists to dealing with the real estate, moving house is never easy; throw in the general level of stress and the whole thing can become an ordeal. Luckily, cash flow may not be something you have to worry about. From bond loans to relocation loans, Monzi might have you covered.
Smart small loans are available up to $2,000.
Pets enrich our lives and quickly become part of our family. A sad fact of life is, however, that caring for our furry friends can often be expensive.
Most Aussies simply do not have spare cash lying around to cover the vet bills associated with caring for a sick animal. Luckily, you don’t have to sit in silence.
Apply with Monzi for vet bills and pet finance up to $15,000. Moreover, with quick outcomes, your best friend can get back to full-health ASAP.
How do I know if I’m eligible for Monzi?
Put simply, we want to help as many Aussie consumers as possible. To do this, we’ve kept our eligibility criteria as open as possible. To apply, make sure you can say yes to everything on the below list:
- At least 18 years of age
- Hold an Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Earn a regular income into a personal online banking account
- Have at least 90 days of recent banking history.
Okay, now for the boring bit; qualifying for Monzi does not guarantee you approval. Instead, you are simply eligible to apply. Once you lodge an application on our site, your application is at the mercy of lenders and their own assessment policies and procedures.
How do I apply for smart loans through Monzi?
Applying is very easy and a simple three-step process.
- Think about how much money you want to borrow and make a selection with the loan slider.
- Remember that the examples given by the slider may not reflect the actual cost of your loan.
- Click apply when you are happy with your selection.
- Follow the instructions at each step of the application. We only require essential information so this shouldn’t take you too long.
- Sit back and relax once your application is live. We’ll try to get an outcome for you ASAP.
- We’ll let you know if we match you with a potential lender.
- Lenders first assess your application and get in touch directly if they can make you an offer.
- Read through your contract thoroughly and only approve it if you are happy with everything.
- Depending on when you approve your contract, you may receive your funds the same day or, at the latest, the next business day.
When do I get access to quick loans online?
You may get access to quick loans online the same day you apply, or the following business day.
As we have already established, smart little loans cut through the hassle and rigmarole of traditional finance. In other words, the time it may take from applying to having the cash in your account is quick – super quick!
There are, however, a few factors that can affect when you see your cash.
- Banking rounds. If you approve your contract after your lenders final round of banking, you may only receive your cash the next business day.
- Weekends & public holidays. Most lenders are unable to process funds over the weekend or on public holidays. Therefore, you may only receive your money the following business day if you approve your contract outside of normal business hours.
- Extra information. Lenders will stall their assessment of your application if they need additional information.
As you can see, there is no guarantee you will receive your loan the same day you apply; however, applying online may be the best way to get a loan quickly.
Do personal loans hurt credit?
Just like any credit product, a personal loan may have a negative impact on your credit score if you, for example, miss payments. In short, any bad credit listings will hurt your credit score. Bad credit listings include things like:
- missed or late payments
- court orders
- debt agreements.
For more information, visit our guide to your credit score. Alternatively, head over to MoneySmart more resources regarding credit scores.
What are the benefits of applying for smart loans online?
In short, Monzi’s 100% online lender-finder can potentially make it easy to match with a lender online. There are, however, a number of additional benefits to using Monzi.
- Fast. We’ll get to work ASAP trying to match you with a lender. Apply during normal business hours and we’ll do our best to provide an outcome within 60 minutes.
- Simple. There’s no complicated forms or financial jargon when you apply with Monzi, just simple instructions in plain English.
- Free. Consumers never pay a cent for Monzi’s service, regardless of the outcome.
- Legitimate. Every lender in our network is a fully-licenced credit provider.
Will my credit report be accessed?
Monzi has no control over the assessment of applications. Moreover, we cannot guarantee which lender you may be paired with. As a result, it is impossible for us to say whether or not you the lender will offer no credit check loans.
Despite this, Monzi’s lender-partners live squarely in the real world. When they access the last 90 days of your bank statements, lenders look to get an understanding of your current relationship with money, including your:
- repayment history with other lenders; and
- financial habits.
Can I still apply if I have bad credit?
You can absolutely apply for bad credit loans with Monzi. Unlike certain credit providers, Monzi’s lender-partners are open to Aussie consumers with poor credit. In other words, your credit history will be only one factor that lenders consider.
While we cannot make any guarantees, you can be sure lenders will assess each application on a case-by-case basis.
Is it easy to get smart loans?
Applying for these loans may be easier than applying for traditional finance. Keep in mind, however, we cannot speak on behalf of all lenders or consumers. Despite this, Monzi works with lenders that are:
- willing to consider consumers with poor credit
- able to provide an outcome quickly
- able to process your loan the same day you apply.
Obviously, both individual lenders and consumers all vary. As such, one consumer may secure approval easily, while another may not. At the end of the day, approval is always subject to assessment.
What should I do if I can’t afford my repayments anymore?
You should get in contact with your lender directly if you can no longer afford your repayments. If something has changed in your life, like losing your job or separating from your partner, you may be eligible for financial hardship.
Financial hardship is there to help consumers who can no longer afford their repayments. If the lender approves the hardship application, the consumer may be offered a payment adjustment, payment holiday, or both.
Get in contact with your lender and tell them you wish to apply for hardship. You will need to provide evidence of hardship, which can include:
- bank statements showing loss of income
- separation certificate from your employer
- medical documentation.
Lenders then assess your hardship application and provide an outcome.
Alternatively, if you only need to miss one payment, get in contact with your lender. They may be able to reschedule or waive the payment for a contractual fee.
I’m still confused
Are you unsure about something you’ve just read? It is important you know exactly what you’re signing up to. Therefore, make sure you understand and are happy with everything before applying with Monzi.
You can check out some frequently asked questions here. Chances are, someone before you has been confused by the same issue.
Alternatively, get in contact with us directly at [email protected]. A member of our customer service team is ready and willing to answer any and all questions you may have. Just keep in mind, you may not get a response until the next business day if you reach out after hours.
Ready to apply?
Before you start, consider the Government’s MoneySmart website for more information on personal loans and other forms of credit.